Rock Christian School (Kindergarten - Elementary)
The Rock Christian School is a ministry of The Rock Church & World Outreach Center.
Our school provides a safe, clean environment supervised by caring and well-trained adults and teachers. Our program offers concrete experiences which involve early learning skills in math, language, science, art, and music. In addition, invaluable learning takes place through social experiences and dramatic play which encourages problem-solving, creative thinking, and cooperation.
We believe in a solid Christian foundation. This is done through Bible stories, songs, verses, prayer, and chapel time. Children will learn they are special and that God loves them.
The Rock Christian School staff are professional people trained in Early Childhood education. They also participate in on-going training to benefit the education of the children.
Schedule & Prices
Full Day Schedules (9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Grades Kindergarten - 8th: $4,700/yr
10 month installment: $392/mo
12 month installment: $470/mo
Book Fee (One-time yearly fee)
Grades 1-8: $200
For an additional $4/hr ($80/mo) your child may be dropped off as early as 6:30 a.m.
For an additional $4/hr ($80/mo) your child may be picked up as late as 6:00 p.m.
The ministry of our Christian school is to lead students to Christ and teach them Bible truths, Christian character, and traditional subject matter. With a traditional, Christian approach to education, A Beka Book supplies Christian schools with the materials they need to reach and train students for Christ.
A Beka Book’s experienced writers and researchers conduct primary research in their fields to provide superior knowledge from a Christian perspective. Coordinating teacher materials assists teachers in presenting lessons that are lively, memorable, and Christ-centered .
A Beka Book is built on a scriptural foundation for academic excellence and good character training. Our Christian School benefits from their treasury of textbooks and teaching materials that reflect the very best in traditional education, comprehensive curriculum, and Scriptural truths.
Our well-trained teachers along with the following activities, make The Rock Christian School an inviting place for children to learn and grow.
Each day, the curriculum is presented so each child can experience a wide variety of age-appropriate activities. These activities include the following:
- Interest Centers: Children participate in art, dramatic play, sensory stimulation, science and math, problem-solving, block building, and fine motor activities.
- Snack: Children learn to eat nutritionally in a group setting while practicing social and verbal skills.
- Music: Each classroom introduces new songs and creative movement as well as activities with instruments.
- Motor Development: Planned activities are set up on the playground to stimulate large muscle development.
- Ministry: Bible stories, Bible songs, birthday celebrations, and prayer are all an integral part of our Ministry time.
- Outdoor Play: Free play on the playground is a favorite time for the children.
- Creative Movement: Large motor activities often accompanied by music and/or dramatic play are offered throughout the day.
- Sharing: Occasionally, children will be asked to bring special toys or books to school to show to their friends during their scheduled sharing time.
- $75/mo member discount
- 5% sibling discount available. (Does not include first child)
Need financial assistance? Ask us what programs may be available to help you.