Front Desk Receptionist
Responsible for assisting visitors and answering telephone calls for the entire church office. Direct each call or request to the appropriate person or department. Assist visitors with applications and forms as needed, assist Pastors and Department Heads with making appointments, maintaining a professional gracious and kind manner. Offer assistance to those in need through resources at your disposal.
- Open and close main office reception area daily
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet and process all scheduled and non-scheduled visitors
- Manage hospital visit requests and Membership Covering emails
- Complete Financial Aid Request forms in person or by phone
- Process Community Service Applications
- Walk-ins/Call-ins in Crisis/Prayer or Emergency food or needs
- Manage Lost & Found
- Communicate Mail/UPS/FedEX etc
- Visitor/Volunteers sign in
- Order flowers as directed
- Assist with background checks
- Oversee general emails
- Assist other departments where needed
- High school diploma required, Associate Degree or two years’ receptionist experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Basic office system and software skills required including Microsoft Office, internet, and database software experience required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a must.
Are you interested in becoming part of the Rock Church Staff Team and serving God’s house in an even greater way? If so, please complete an application by clicking the link below and submit that with your resume to our church office at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also complete an application in office at 2345 S. Waterman Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408. Our office is open M-F from 8am-5pm.