Jr. Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer is the secondary designer responsible for less complicated design. Will act as a support to the Print, Graphics and Designer team.
• Some graphic design
• Assist in printing jobs
• Provide bindery work when needed
• Spray and mounts signs
• Makes badges for various Ministries and/or events
• Designs weekly bulletin
• Creative skills
• Good communication skills
• Works well with everyone
• Must have 2 years’ experience in Graphic Design
• Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign
• High school diploma or equivalent (required)
Are you interested in becoming part of the Rock Church Staff Team and serving God’s house in an even greater way? If so, please complete an application by clicking the link below and submit that with your resume to our church office at email@example.com. You may also complete an application in office at 2345 S. Waterman Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408. Our office is open M-F from 8am-5pm.