Maintain clean buildings and grounds; make minor repairs, under the supervision of the Operation Supervisor and Operations Manager.
Performing standard janitorial duties to include but not limited to,
- Dusting, detailing, vacuuming, sanitizing, cleaning restrooms, common areas, and windows.
- Sweep, mop, wax floors, dust furniture and equipment, wash walls empty waste cans
- Detail cleaning, extracting carpets, shampooing carpets
- Move furniture, set up tables and chairs for meetings, classes, services, and special occasions.
- Request cleaning and maintenance supplies and equipment as needed.
- Open and close buildings and gates as scheduled.
- Minor (emergency) repairs to facility to include but not limited to,
- Door and Lock
Accepts special assignments as directed by the Operations Supervisor or the Operations Manager, providing support for any emergency issues as they arise.
Are you interested in becoming part of the Rock Church Staff Team and serving God’s house in an even greater way? If so, please complete an application by clicking the link below and submit that with your resume to our church office at email@example.com. You may also complete an application in office at 2345 S. Waterman Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408. Our office is open M-F from 8am-5pm.